Everything you want to know! Advance Aesthetics – Luxembourg
Wearing makeup has become a necessity to start a day every morning. Cosmetic use is vital for enhancing looks and an overall appearance. Women wearing makeup have proved to be more confident to take control of their day, and they have a positive attitude while heading out in the world. Makeup with the perfect natural-looking foundation helps enhance the appearance and benefits of looking younger than your age. An ideal base beneath the beautifying elements of makeup gives a brighter complexion. Also, it helps keep the skin less exposed to chemicals, pollution, smog, and damaging sun rays.
Imagine you have an option of a semi-permanent foundation-like glow every time, and you save your energy and efforts of concealing your facial flaws every morning. In addition to this, you are having perfect, smooth, and permanently bright skin. Yes! Getting a flawless face is no more imagination now; Advance Aesthetics provides Facial Rejuvenation treatment known as BB Glow Facial.
BB glow facial will provide you a semi-permanent alternative to the daily foundation through a step-by-step facial treatment. Facial treatment is popular all around Europe and Asia because of its efficacy, safety, and tremendous skincare benefits.
What is BB Glow Facial?
BB glow facial works on the principle of Microneedling; the facial rejuvenation technology helps deliver nutrient-rich serums to the top layers of the skin. The process is painless and aims to target facial skin concerns with the tinted serums of your choice. The Microneedling process provides several benefits; one of the main benefits is stimulating collagen production and skin restoration. It also assists in turning over beneficial dermal nutrients and tints of your choice.
What are the Benefits of BB Glow Facial?
The ultra-new, advanced technology facial is perfectly designed to necessitate your skin with rejuvenation benefits that will start appearing immediately after the first treatment. Transdermal induction of serums starts producing their effects within few days as the skin takes a few days to heal and rejuvenate naturally after Microneedling.
BB glow facial process use scientifically tested and proven products and serums that provide various skincare benefits, including anti-aging advantages, which are as follow;
- Semi-permanent coverage of facial imperfections
- Improves hyperpigmentation and redness
- Lightens under eye dark circles
- Tighten up pores
- Provides instant glow and radiance
- Helps in skin hydration
- Improvements in wrinkle and fine lines
- Carefully infuses antioxidants necessary for facial skin rejuvenation
- Provides even skin tone
- Reduces blemishes and discolorations
- Offers vitamins and nutrients to the skin
- It helps to protect skin from UV exposure by reducing the melanin
- It helps to cover up broken capillaries
- Provides soft glossy look by the action of peptides and niacin amides
Who is a Viable Candidate for BB Glow Facial?
You are the ideal candidate for BB glow facial if you are looking for radiant and bright skin and want to cover facial imperfection such as uneven skin tone, freckles, hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun damage, and early aging. In addition, you are ideal for getting a facial if you want instant brightness and immediately needs to block the open pores. Anyone wants to undergo BB Glow facial must have positive motivations and realistic expectation from the outcome of the procedure. In addition, you must be healthy with no baseline ailments, open wounds, and severe skin issues and infections.
You are not suitable for a BB glow facial if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and have had injectable fillers two weeks before the facial.
How to Prepare for BB Glow Facial?
Like other Microneedling facial rejuvenation techniques, it is essential to have a detailed consultation with the aesthetician Elita Lemoni to understand the procedural outcomes thoroughly.
Elita will advise you to quit smoking and alcohol a few days before the treatment. This will help you avoid any risks associated with the process.
Stop using aspirin, ibuprofen, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements. In addition to this, stop taking retinol, Retin A, and Vitamin A three to five days before treatment, as these agents can irritate the deep layer of skin during or after the treatment.
What are the Procedure Steps of BB Glow Facial?
- The facial process starts by deep cleaning your face with some customized cleaner to remove the surface layer from dust, debris, and oils.
- The next step following the cleansing process is exfoliation, where the top dead layer is removed to absorb glow serums better.
- The next step of the facial process is skin neutralization with toners to stabilize the skin pH that helps in skin hydration, and reduces redness.
- Microneedling will assist in collagen production and micro-injuries helps better absorption of nutrient-rich serums and tints. Serum boosters are applied by the needling process that boosts the effects of glow facial.
- BB glow serums of your shade choice are also delivered through Microneedling in the fifth step of the facial process.
- Next, a hydrating silk mask is applied over the BB glow serum that provides hydration and is smooth to your skin during the treatment process.
- With the BB glow serum and hydrating silk mask on your face, the aesthetic therapist will provide the LED light therapy for fifteen minutes to enhance the effects of the facial process.
- Finally, a professional-grade peptide cream is applied to your face to store and soothe the treated skin.
What to Expect After BB Glow Facial?
Facial treatment is safe with minimal to no downtime. Following post-facial care recommendations are essential to take care of;
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure.
- Avoid strenuous exercises twenty-four hours after the treatment
- Avoid taking hot baths and saunas for a couple of days after the treatment.
- Avoid applying makeup within the first twenty-four hours of treatment
- Don’t use strong soaps and scrubs within a day after treatment
How Many Facial Sessions do I Need?
If you are getting BB to glow facial for the first time, you will need to have a facial process once every two to four weeks. After the first treatment, the results will last for three to seven days. After three to four subsequent facial treatments every 2-4 weeks, the results will last for four months or longer.
For detailed information on possibilities Advance Aesthetics offers, fill out an online consultation form to book an initial appointment or call now!