Learn more about Velashape Vacuum RF Cavitation (Cellulite Reduction) – Advance Aesthetics, Luxembourg
Sex appealing and contoured circumferential buttocks, free from cellulite and dimpling, are just an appointment away at Advance Aesthetics, Luxembourg. Dr. Elita Lemoni, MS certified Aesthetician, has escorted the possibly safe and non-invasive fat reduction, slimming and contouring methods. The moment you step into the world-class facility at Advance Aesthetics, you will be guided by the latest innovations and mechanization in the field of aesthetic sciences.
Velashape vacuum RF cavitation is a non-surgical, non-invasive body contouring technique that helps to reduce cellulite, buttocks, and abdomen circumference. Treatment is safe, efficacious, and FDA-approved, enabling you to get rid of cellulite in three to six sessions. The multiple sessions of Velashape RF cavitation result in your youthful appearance with a contoured and symmetrical profile. In addition, the procedure is significantly efficient, provides dramatic outcomes without any risk of complication, and possesses minimum to no downtime.
How does Velashape Vacuum RF Cavitation Works?
Velashape is not an aesthetic weight loss protocol; instead, it works on body areas with stubborn fats that appeared to be non-responding to the traditional means of fat reduction such as diet and exercise. Diet and exercise are the healthiest means of fat reduction, but particular trouble spots remain unaffected. A combination of different technologies works under one system and gives substantial outcomes.
The system utilized infrared light, bipolar radiofrequency energy, and a vacuum. They work to heat deep fat cell layers, surrounding connective tissues, and dermal collagen fibers. The heat that comes from infrared light and bipolar radiofrequency stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin. An overall improvement in skin texture, elasticity, contour, and improved volume results from triple-action produced by vacuum, IR light, and RF energy.
Vela shape vacuum suction works gently on pits and dimples of fats and causes the relaxation of fat bands. The bundled fat bands in honeycomb-like compartment appearance are the reasons for cellulite. The downward pull and hormonal shift cause the fat to come out of the bulges and appear ugly in the form of cellulite. The combination of infrared light, radiofrequency waves heating, and vacuum suction cause the temporary reduction of cellulite.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Velashape Vacuum RF Cavitation?
- Velashape vacuum cavitation is ideal for patients with BMI (Body Mass Index) less than 30.
- Patients who fall under Nurnburger Muller cellulite classification stage 1 and stage 2 are good to go for the treatment.
Nurnberger Muller cellulite classification
- Stage-1: No dimpling when the patient is standing and lying down, but the pinch test reveals a cellulite or orange peel appearance.
- Stage-2: Orange peel dimpling appears spontaneously when the patient is standing and is not apparent in the lying down position of the patient.
- Stage-3: Dimpling appears spontaneously when the patient is standing and is lying down
- Treatment is ideal for patients who have realistic expectations and positive motivations from the outcomes of the procedure.
- Patients looking for a safe and convenient option of cellulite reduction and contouring are ideal for the treatment.
- Patients looking for a tune-up but not the weight loss are a good candidate for Velashape RF cavitation.
Who is not an Ideal Candidate for Velashape Vacuum Cavitation?
Under the following conditions, Vela shape vacuum RF cavitation is not ideal;
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have metallic implants in your body
- You have an automatic implant defibrillator or other electronic devices in your body.
What are the Target Areas of Velashape RF Vacuum Cavitation?
Vela shape RF vacuum cavitation procedure targets the following body areas;
- Circumferential reduction of buttocks and abdomen
- Reduces fats and mild skin sagging under the chin.
Velashape procedure also reduces mild to moderate dimpling and improves skin elasticity, tightness and contour.
What are the Pros of Velashape Vacuum RF Cavitation?
- Treatment is safe and quick. The procedure takes only about twenty to thirty minutes to complete, although it can take longer for multiple body areas.
- Velashape cellulite reduction is a lunch break protocol with no recovery or downtime. You may carry on your everyday activities before and right after the treatment.
- Velashape is a painless treatment with no risk of invasiveness or side effects.
- The procedure is safe and gives extra benefits when combined with other body contouring procedures.
- Velashape Vacuum cavitation is safe for all skin types and tones.
What is the Procedure of Velashape Vacuum RF Cavitation?
The procedure for Velashape RF cavitation is simple and swift that doesn’t require any preparations and before-care. During the initial appointment, your Aesthetician will ask you to drink plenty of water before the session as radiofrequency waves travel faster through the water. Being hydrated will cause the procedure to work efficiently. Next, you will be asked to lie down on the treatment bed, and the device will place close to your target body space. You might feel gentle suctioning as the device pulls the fatty layer close to the infrared exposure. Due to the deep healing of connective tissue by bipolar radiofrequency energy, you might feel warm, and this part will stimulate the regeneration of collagen and elastin. Tell your doctor in case of increased warmness. At the end of the procedure, you might feel mild swelling and redness to the treated area.
How many Treatment Sessions of Velashape Vacuum Cavitation do I Need?
Not a single Velashape session is sufficient to see the results. You will need three to six sessions of the treatment spaced a week apart. Results are not permanent, and you will need to have three to four follow-up sessions every year to maintain the results.
After How Long can I see the Results?
After completing the entire treatment protocol with the suggested number of sessions, you will see the results after six to eight weeks.
What are the Side Effects of Velashape Vacuum Cavitation?
No complications are associated with the procedure; however, following are the mild side effects of the procedure.
- Temporary heating sensation
For further details on possibilities that Advance Aesthetics Offers, book an initial appointment by filling our online consultation form or call now!