Soprano Ice Platinum is the latest advancement of soprano laser by Alma. Ice platinum technology utilizes triple wavelengths by trio clustered diode specially designed to offer power and versatility to remove unwanted hair quickly. It requires fewer hair removal sessions than ever before.
Advance Aesthetics Luxembourg is delighted to present the latest innovation in aesthetic sciences. Dr. Elita Lemoni holding the certifications in aesthetic medicine is brilliant in providing her patients the easiest possible ways of making them juvenile and youthful. She masks the imperfections with minimal downtime and risk of complications. Removing and reducing hair growth using laser light is the most common method worldwide; advancement by combining soprano ice platinum is making it popular in Luxembourg. You will find the fast and easiest way of hair removal and will get rid of waxing, tweezing, and threading because life is too short to spend another day at war with your body hair.
What is Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal?
Alma laser is an award-winning laser technology that has introduced soprano ice platinum laser. Soprano ice platinum is a trio clustered diode technology where the platinum edition uses triple wavelengths of laser light into a single innovative handpiece making the technology efficient in targeting different depths of tissues and hair follicles. The combination of three wavelengths covers a broad spectrum of treatments suitable for all skin types and tones. The procedure is virtually painless and has proven safety records. Soprano Ice Platinum hair removal is a unique method that provides gradual heating to the hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin. The device incorporates a sweeping in- motion delivery technique that keeps the device in constant motion to provide maximum coverage.
- The alexandrite wavelength of 755nm provides a broader spectrum of coverage of all hair types and colors. The wavelength is suitable for absorption by melanin chromophore. This wavelength is ideal for absorption by thin and light-colored hair as it targets the bulge of hair follicles. You will get rid of superficially embedded hair such as around eyebrows and upper lips.
- The second wavelength is 810nm that provides deep penetration with a high power repetition rate with a spot size of 2cm for the fastest coverage. 810nm wavelength makes the process safe for darker skin patients as it has average absorption and targets the bulge and bulbs of hair follicles. Moderate penetration makes Soprano Ice Platinum laser safe for removing hair from arms, legs, cheeks, and beard.
- YAG 1064nm is the third wavelength that targets the bulb and papilla of hair follicles, and it provides lower melanin absorption and deep penetration. In addition, this wavelength targets the deeply embedded hair at the pubic area, armpits, and scalp. The highest temperature generated by 1064nm wavelengths of laser light produces a thermal profile at the target spaces and makes the procedure effective for efficient hair removal results.
What are the Advantages of Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal?
- Laser hair removal by soprano ice platinum is an effective method of getting rid of unwanted hair that selectively targets dark and coarse hair, leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- The hair removal procedure is efficient, works at high speed, and provides maximum coverage in less time.
- The process is predictable for the number of sessions necessary to remove or reduce hair permanently.
Who is a Suitable Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal is effective for all skin types and tones. The triple wavelength formula covers all hair types, pigments, and texture; however, you will get maximum benefits from the treatment if you have thick melanic hair. The triple wavelength in soprano ice makes it unique to target thin and light-toned hair as well.
You are not an ideal candidate or may need to seek medical advice if
- You are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- You are breastfeeding
- Taking Accutane for the last six to twelve months
- Consult your physician if you are taking antibiotics daily
- You are sunburned or have significant unprotected sun exposure a week before the treatment
- You have cold sores; your aesthetician will advise you to take antiviral medications a day before treatment and three days after treatment
- Type 1 diabetes
- History of keloid scarring
How to Prepare for Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal?
After careful consideration of getting laser hair removal, it is recommended by Dr. Elita not to thread, wax or tweeze hair for allowing the laser light to target the roots of hair follicles. With the certifications in laser and skin rejuvenation procedures, Dr. Elita always reviews medical history, history of scarring, and previous laser hair removal methods to avoid potential risks and complications associated with the process. Laser hair removal is a lunch break treatment that doesn’t require any special preparations and protocols. You can carry on with your everyday tasks before and after the treatment.
What is the Procedure of Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal?
The quick and effective procedure starts after cleaning the area and placing the trio clustered diode close to the target space. A cool gel at the end of the device helps to reduce procedure discomfort and risks. On activation of the device, the triple wavelength laser beams pass through the skin, targets the hair follicles. The intense beam damages the follicles and thus inhibits their growth. The unique facial tip allows the device to approach at hard to reach areas such as ears, nostrils, and glabella. The discomfort during the procedure is slight, just like a pinprick. You might feel a cooling sensation due to the cooling gel at the end of the device.
What to Expect After Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal?
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure (six weeks post-treatment)
- Steam rooms
- Hot baths and showers
- Swimming in chemical water
- Tanning beds (Six weeks)
How Long the Results Last?
Hair does not fall immediately, but it takes days to a week to shed off. The hair growth and loss occur in a repeated cycle, and laser effects are excellent at the growth stage, so repeated treatments are essential for the best results. Permanent hair removal is not promised after complete treatment. Still, hair reduction is guaranteed, and it lasts for months to years. You might require maintenance treatments for long-term hair reduction.
For further information on possibilities that Advance Aesthetics, Luxembourg offers to its clients, book your initial appointment by filling online consultation form or call now!