Bio Filler is advanced plasmotherapy treatment, which uses own body’s blood to make a plasma gel similar to widely used dermal fillers. Bio Filler is used for skin rejuvenation and for static and dynamic line and wrinkle treatment, rejuvenating tear trough, lines on the neck and body aging skin in elbows, knees and other areas.
Bio Filler is made by extracting plasma from blood sample and in particular platelet poor plasma part, processing according to specialised protocols. Plasma Bio Filler appears very similar to autologous fat transfer, though it is much softer, adaptable to dynamic expressions and less likely to form lumps. Each session involves from 5-10mls of processed plasma and can be used with or without superficial line treatment with PRP.
Benefits – Why is the best investment for your skin
Bio Filler is a mixture of fibrin network and trapped platelets, which release growth factors over 3-6 months and bio-stimulation with stem cells and growth factors producing collagen.
- The most natural way to reverse skin aging
- Natural results without looking as having aesthetic treatmnents
- Does not cause allergic reaction, or any long term adverse effects
- Better tolerated than hyaluronic acid dermal fillers
- Can be done at any age as the most natural treatment to prevent aging
Treatments results can be visible after single session, however, due to the nature of the plasma bio filler, it gets partially absorbed by the body.
The volume effect should last 3-6 months post single treatment, repeated treatments may reverse aging, skin laxity and volume, which will lasts for several years.
What kind of outcomes you expect from your Bio Filler treatment?
This treatment also achieves bio-stimulation through the production of collagen by stem cells and growth factors. The first results are visible immediately after treatment, and the effects of neo collagenesis production are visible after a few weeks. After a few months, the plasma gel is completely absorbed in the treated area.
We recommend a three-session course with a four-week interval. If combined with PRF/PRP serum injections, the results last for about 2 years after the third session.
Clinical trials have also validated Bio Filler, demonstrating the procedure’s safety and efficacy in improving lines and folds in the face.
Benefits of Plasma Bio Filler
- Growth factors have an impact in some preparation variants, combining regeneration with tissue filling
- A substitute for Hyaluronic Acid fillers
- Add volume to the face and smooth out deep creases and wrinkles
- Plump thin lips
- Reduce fine lines around the neck
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Fill cheeks to enhance youthfulness
Different treatments price-list
- Plasma Bio Filler Lip rejuvenation: 300 €
- Plasma Bio Filler tear trough – dark cycle treatment: 380 €
- Plasma Bio Filler Lips & Eyes: 580 €
- Plasma Bio Filler lower face ( Smoker lines – Nasolabial folds- Marionette lines ): 450 €
- Plasma Bio Filler 8 point face Lift ( includes also eye area and neck ): 850 € (Additional prp-prf mesotherapy +150 €
- Series of 2: 1600 (We recommend 2 treatments initially (6-8 weeks apart.) Followed by a yearly maintenance treatment. Price of maintenance 750€)
Research evidence comparing PRP with Bio Filler, and explaining stem cell and growth factor effects on the skin:
- PRP – plasmotherapy, platelets rich plasma
- PPP – a portion of plasma, which has less platelets, therefore called platelets poor plasma
Hatakeyama et al. evaluated the ultrastructural morphology and components of both PRP and PPP, and found that although the concentration of platelets and their growth factors in the PRP was much higher than in the PPP, fibrinogen concentration in PPP was much higher than in PRP. The fibrin fibers are usually formed in bundles in PPP rather than in PRP. This fibrous network of insoluble fibrin provides a scaffold for platelets that serve as a source for the sustained release of growth factors. This scaffolding helps to localize the growth factors and increase their concentration at the desired location to facilitate tissue regeneration.
The direct volumetric filling effect of the gel is due to the denaturized gelled proteins and fibrin bundles providing constant stability and volume. In addition, platelets work through the degranulation of α‐granules that contain presynthesized growth factors.
The gel serves to localize both activated platelets and their presynthesized growth factors in the treated area. The platelets trapped in the gel continue to synthesize and release bioactive growth factors after injection. These growth factors interact with the undifferentiated adipose-derived stem cells and dermal fibroblasts by binding to their specific cellular receptors promoting neovascularization and neocollagenesis, resulting in soft-tissue augmentation and reduction of wrinkles. It is suggested that the continual release of growth factors from trapped platelets at the injection site may be responsible for the sustained therapeutic effects of plasma gel for several months after the treatment session. These growth factors also enhance synthesis of extracellular matrix components such as hyaluronic acid. The contraction of myofibroblasts around wrinkles causes skin tightening and strengthening.