What is it?
It is a fat dissolving solution that contains high contents of Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Lecithin and Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme)
How does it work?
The solution gets injected into the fatty deposit area. The solution then breaks down the stubborn fat wall, breaking each cell down turning the fat into fatty acid and glycerol, which is then emptied through your lymphatic system into the liver and kidneys where it gets processed and eliminated. Water intake must be 2 litres a day after treatment to help flush the fatty acid out quicker.
Riboflavin (Vit B2) – This activates the metabolism of the fat cell also gives energy
Lecithin – Helps to destroy unnecessary fat cells.
Bromelain (Pineapple) – Lipolysis, inflammation, and edema reduction.
What to expect with the treatment
Your therapist will do a consultation to determine what area will be worked on and how much Lemonbottle Lipolysis will be done to achieve your body goals. Measurements are then taken as well as photos to track your progress. Lemonbottle will then be administered in the area. It is painless and there is no to minimal swelling afterwards. As it is an injectable there might be some bruising in the area afterwards. A follow up treatment will be booked in 7 days.
What to do after the treatment
Try and be as active as possible after a treatment to help with elimination. We recommend at least 30min of cardio exercise such as
walking after treatment. Drink a minimum of 2liters of water the day before and day of treatment. Aim for 3 litres of water a day.
By increasing heat in the area it will also increase your results. Sauna, steam, hot bath or putting a warm bean bag or water bottle on the area will increase results.
- This innovative product is made from safe and natural ingredients.
- Great care was taken by six dermatologists to combine the finest ingredients.
- All ingredients work together for a better effect.
- does not contain ppc, hormones or sodium deoxycholate.
- No pain, no burning, no swelling and no side effects.
- Induces activation of fat metabolism.
- Carbohydrates and fats are converted into energy.
- Reduction of oedema due to increase blood flow.
- Pineapple extract for lipolysis effect and to reduce inflammation.
- Changing the storage form of fat whilst inducing it to energy, it reduces the number and size of fat cells to maximize fat reduction.
- It decreases adipocytes and produces collagen to increase skin elasticity
- It facilitates the circulation of the lymphatic fluid and can rapidly release the degraded fat cells, which is effective in reducing oedema and eliminate cellulite.
Prices are calculated per are and vials used
Starting price is 80 – 100 euros per vial
Reccomented amounts per area