Learn About Lip Augmentation:
Many people experience natural lip thinning, and this may also occur due to aging. If you are facing the problem of lip thinning and want to make them more attractive, fuller, and contoured, Lip augmentation by the expert hands of Dr. Elita Lemoni is the right choice for you. Elita adds dermal fillers to the extremely thin lips and makes them attractive by giving volume, structure, and shape.
What is Lip Augmentation?
Lip augmentation is a most demanding cosmetic procedure that gives a fuller and plumper appearance to your lips. The process helps you change the size and shape of lips with the help of injectable treatment containing lip fillers. The process allows you to redefine your mouth contours and provides an improved structure, size, and shape. The most advanced lip fillers formulas contain a variety of different types of hyaluronic acid. However, all the formulations of hyaluronic acid have a similar composition with little difference in density and longevity.
Among various lip augmentation choices such as fat transfer, lip implants, and fillers, the most popular and safe option to get your desired lips is lip fillers. Hyaluronic acid with no added chemicals is the safest technique for lips augmentation. In addition, natural lip tissues are being enhanced by the cushion of hyaluronic acid with no risk of side effects and allergies.
Lip fillers are the treatment of choice for those looking for properly shaped fuller lips with an attractive smile.
What Are the Advantages of Hyaluronic Acid Lip Augmentation?
- Lip augmentation helps you to achieve your desired lips shape and volume with an enhancement in overall appearance. In addition, you will look younger with an overall boost in confidence and self-esteem.
- Lip fillers help you to achieve a natural-looking shape and volume. In addition, you will gain the desired augmentation results because hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance present in our bodies; it provides natural outcomes of plump and support without causing any bruising during the procedure.
- In addition to lip enhancement, lip augmentation by fillers help people to lessen the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines developing around the mouth area due to aging, smoking, and excessive alcohol use. You will get tightened skin around the mouth with a more youthful and juvenile look because wrinkles and lines are also lessened.
- Lip augmentation is a safe, prompt, and effective procedure. You can see immediate results with minimal risks of side effects and complications. In addition, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, the process gives you a choice to select the suitable filler to meet augmentation needs. Advance Aesthetics also provides you the chance to have a minor test for checking your response to the filler ingredients.
- Lip fillers allow the control over results of augmentation by their slow progression. Therefore, you could consult your aesthetician over several appointments and can get desired plumpness over some time.
- Results of lip fillers are not lasting as compared to the lip implants. The fillers of hyaluronic acid usually last for about six months, and you can experiment with your looks for that particular time. If you are happy with the outcomes, you can retain the shape and volume by the subsequent treatments.
- You can customize the augmentation procedure based on your aesthetic needs.
- Any bumps and lumps created by the movement of lips are easily dissolvable.
- Lip fillers provide a powerful way of getting a youthful and pubescent appearance. Once you look good, you will feel good about yourself.
Who is a Good Candidate for Lip Fillers?
MS Aesthetician Elita always helps her patient decide which lip filler and extent of augmentation are best suitable to achieve aesthetic outcomes.
- In general, you should be in good health with no baseline ailments before getting into the procedure.
- Inform your aesthetician about the history of allergies and the allergy medications you are taking.
- You are the ideal candidate for lip augmentation if you are not satisfied with your facial features and want to improve the details of facial contours with the symmetry of lips.
- If you have oral herpes, diabetes, lupus, and blood clotting problems, you are not suitable for lip augmentation.
What are the Techniques of Lip Augmentation?
At Advance Aesthetics, you may get the blooming signature lips by the expert hands of MS. Elita Lemoni. She utilizes various techniques to give the desired appearance of your lips in a best possible natural-looking manner.
- Russian Doll Technique
- Lip Tenting Technique
- Combination of most advance techniques (usage of canula needle and microdroplets)
Russian Doll Technique
You may get Russian doll lips by the Russian lip filler technique. In this process, aestheticians make your lip’s cupid bow resembles heart shape. The method was modeled after Russian nest dolls and their perfectly painted coiffed lips. The process is carried out by adding additional volume to the center of the lips while leaving the corners aligned with the face. The process gives natural plumpness and fullness to the lips while making them dolls-like.
Lip Tenting Technique
The Lip tenting technique of lip augmentation is ideal for elderly patients for lip contouring and young adults who want volume at the center parts of the lips. The process of lip tenting is carried out by filling the lips vertically near the borders. In Lip tenting technique, the red mucosal part of the lips becomes more unrolled while making the white roll elevated and sharply defined. The process utilizes multiple series of hyaluronic acid into the small portion to prevent dislocation of the gel. In addition, the process allows the aestheticians to control the level of volume and plump.
What is the Procedure of Lip Augmentation?
Lip augmentation procedure with the fillers of hyaluronic acid is a quick and straightforward that is carried out at the doctor’s office. The process begins with by application of numbing gel to ease the discomfort. Sometimes a nerve-blocking agent is also injected to numb your lips before injecting the fillers completely. After carefully evaluating the areas needing augmentation, your doctor will use a small needle to inject the substance into your lips. You may be given ice packs following the injection procedure to reduce the swelling and discomfort. The augmentation process takes about thirty minutes to get completed.
After How Long I will See the Results?
Once the process is complete, you can spot the lip augmentation results, but it usually takes four weeks to settle and shows the full effects of fullness and plumpness. The results typically last for six months.
What are the Side Effects of Lip Augmentation?
Side effects of lip augmentation are temporary and will last only for few days;
- Herpes simplex
For further information on Advance Aesthetics’s possibilities on lip augmentation, book your initial consultation by filling our online consultation form or call now!