Are you worried about the fine lines, wrinkles, and emerging signs of aging on your face? Do you want to appear youthful than your chronological age? Let us help you to vanish away your disconcertment. Under the wise supervision of very talented Aesthetician Elita Lemoni, Advance Aesthetics is proud to announce the non-conventional use of botulinum toxins. She utilizes the widespread benefits of botulinum toxins to inject them inside the mesoderm and treats fine lines, under-eye wrinkles, and variety of other skin concerns. Advance Aesthetics offers number of skin rejuvenation procedures, but if you are looking for the most noninvasive skin rejuvenation technique, you might be the viable candidate for Mesobotox or Microbotox.
What Is Mesobotox?
Botox injections have been used conventionally for about thirty years to make temporary corrections in aging signs, such as fine lines and wrinkles from the upper one-third of the face. In addition, deep intramuscular injections of Botox help treat crow’s feet, lion’s creases, forehead wrinkles, and rarely the issues at lower facial areas.
Mesobotox or Microbotox is an advancement to utilize the effects of botulinum toxin by injecting it under the skin with a specialized syringe having very fine needles, which would stimulate collagen production. Stimulation of collagen induction leads to youthful, refreshed, and juvenile skin and corrects other skin problems.
Different dilutions of Botulinum toxins in intradermal boluses make the process free from the side effects. In addition, it quickly treats the facial areas that otherwise are difficult to manage, such as vertical wrinkles on the lower third of the face, cheeks, and mandibular lines. The Mesobotox treatment also helps to treat the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté by providing its wider distribution throughout the face and especially T- zone.
Similar to traditional Botox treatment, results are not permanent; after three to six months, you will need to repeat the session if desired.
How do Botulinum Toxin Injections Work?
Botulinum toxin, a potent neurotoxin, is derived from the bacterium clostridium botulinum. At the neuromuscular junction, the botulinum protein blocks the release of acetylcholine and causes temporary denervation. At the Micro-level, botulinum toxin functions by cleaving the docking protein at the neuronal membranes and inhibiting acetylcholine. The entire mechanism causes the localized relaxation of muscles by smoothing overlying skin and thus reducing wrinkles. The mesodermal microinjections of botulinum aid in collagen stimulation while providing the smooth, wrinkle-free skin with an absolute lift.
What Are the Benefits of Mesobotox Treatment?
The intradermal use of high dilution of botulinum toxins has benefits and is frequently used in medical spas and aesthetic clinics.
- Mesotherapy treats and corrects the texture and quality of the skin
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Treats wrinkles in the neck and mandibular areas of the face
- Effective in reducing open pores
- Effectively treats hyperhidrosis
- Treatment of keloid to lower its inflammatory state
- It helps in reducing sweating
- Results in immediate facial smoothness
Who is a Good Candidate for Mesobotox?
Before scheduling the final consultation for the Mesobotox treatment, Elita recommends having a detailed talk about your health conditions, history of allergies, previous Botox reaction, and your goals and expectation from the treatment outcomes. You will pass the candidacy criteria for undergoing Mesobotox treatment if
- You are healthy with no underlying ailments
- You don’t have skin diseases
- You are not suffering from active acne
- You have not suffered an intramuscular Botox allergic reaction.
- You don’t have neuromuscular diseases such as spinal muscular atrophy and ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- If your previous experience with the intramuscular Botox was safe, then you are safe again to go through the Mesobotox treatment. Similarly, if you are allergic to lidocaine, the numbing agent, you shouldn’t have Mesobotox.
What to Expect Before Mesobotox or Microbotox Treatment?
Mesobotox is a lunch break treatment that doesn’t require any special care and precautions. You may resume your routine activities before and after the treatment.
- At the initial consultation, your aesthetician would recommend you stop taking blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications three to seven days before the treatment, such as ibuprofen, aspirin, fish oil, supplements containing Vitamin E.
- Avoid using alcohol and alcoholic beverages as these also act as blood-thinning agents.
- Come to the appointment with clean face, with no makeup on.
What is the Procedure of Mesobotox Treatment?
The treatment procedure for Mesobotox is straightforward. The whole process takes about thirty minutes to get complete. Your aesthetician will apply the numbing gel to the treatment area, and you will feel a pricking sensation during the injection process. However, the process is painless with no downtime. The process will increase the elasticity and resistance of the skin. In addition, the micro infiltration technique produces the lifting effect at the lower third of the face and provides the most defined mandibular line.
What to Expect After the Mesobotox Treatment?
Following are the consideration necessary to take into account after Mesobotox treatment;
- After taking Mesobotox treatment, stay in an upright position for at least two hours.
- Avoid doing vigorous exercises for twenty-four hours after the treatment
- Avoid taking blood-thinning agents post-treatment; such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and Vitamin E supplements.
Are there Complications Associated with Mesobotox?
Mesobotox therapy is a considerably safe skin rejuvenation treatment; however, if you are allergic to the ingredients of treatment, the following side effects might appear;
For further details on possibilities of Mesobotox that advance aesthetics offers, book your initial consultation by filling our online consultation form or call now.